- Category: Software skills
every project targeted a common goal:
bringing cost, quality and technical benefits to the end client.
Due to extensive software technology expertise and deep knowledge of our IT-professionals iSoft-land offers a complete set of software development services:
All of our software development services go in hand with the company-wide quality assurance process.
iSoft-land can take up a part of or the complete software development process from the client: starting from the Analysis phase and ending with go-live deployment:
As an example, iSoft-land can deliver the following services on its own or in cooperation with the in-house team or IT department of the client:
- Authoring of the Software Requirements Specification (SRS) or User-Stories
- Solution Prototyping and Software Architecture design
- Coding or code-review in compliance with SRS and architecture
- Testplan review, or Testing and quality assurance of a software product
iSoft-land multi-year experience in the software development outsourcing market has proved that no software development methodology by itself – be that CMMI or Agile – is a universal solution for every specific project goals, budget and timelines.
iSoft-land defines the specific approach to the implementation of a project at the beginning of the cooperation. We ensure transparency and quality of its implementation by the following practices:
- Dedicated project coordinator
- Detailed project planning and regular status updates with corresponding tooling
- Documented source code implemented in compliance with the latest industry standards, checked with automated Coding and Style review tools.
- If practical, we create also automated testing on the basis of unit tests or automated functional/GUI tests.
Per client request or for long-term big engagements iSoft-land can also offer onsite Project Manager.
To discuss a potential project with us, you do not need the complete project documentation, instead just call us to appoint a personal meeting and discuss the desired goals and further steps toward them.